Monday, March 27, 2017

It’s MLB The Show 17 Release Day

Today is one of those yearly time honored traditions. At midnight, MLB The Show ’17 drops, and for the next few days; nothing else matters. In fact, for the next week I am worthless to my clients, my family, my friends, and anyone else who may truly need me. I am going to head out to Fenway Park at midnight when the game drops, and about a dozen other cyber venues to hold a fake home run derby. I will be a zombie by Wednesday or Thursday. I will be nursing a horrible illness because of lack of rest. But I will have a guy in the batting title top 10 in my franchise!

Seriously, if things are a little slow around here this week; this is the reason. It happens every year at this time. And speaking of slow, slooooooooowwwwest Monday ever is this one.



from Diamond Hoggers http://ift.tt/2mIMGEm

No comments:

Post a Comment