Monday, April 30, 2018

Encroaching on Incumbents, and Pink Realty

I was just reading The Hard Truth about Original Content this morning about content. One part I wanted to highlight, which I 100% agree with:

Better branding is ALMOST NEVER enough to unseat an incumbent. Sure you may steal market share, but good luck getting the top spot.

Literally a couple minutes later, I visited the Inman home page, and saw the news about Pink Realty expanding nationwide with franchises.

Snazzy brand. Vibrant. Loud. Pink cars.

However, I looked around the website. There’s nothing about how Pink Realty is different, from a service, buying experience, or product perspective. I see the same core search experience I can find on thousands of other websites (though this website does look better than most I come across).

I go back to the recruiting challenge I mentioned last week, and leave you with this…

How are you different than the competition?

The post Encroaching on Incumbents, and Pink Realty appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog https://ift.tt/2I5mlu2

No comments:

Post a Comment