Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Look at The Questions I Hear Repeated

Readers of Geek Estate range from tech savvy agents to technology vendors to aspiring entrepreneurs. I thought I’d share the questions that seem to resurface again and again in my conversations…

With entrepreneurs/founders:

  • Can you cover our upcoming news on Geek Estate? Can you write about our startup?
  • How do we get distribution for our product?
  • Some iteration of “is product / business X a good idea?
  • Can you introduce me to person/company X, Y, Z, etc?

With agents/brokers:

  • What is the best IDX and/or website vendor?
  • How do I generate more leads?
  • How do I improve my SEO?
  • How should I think about mobile? Should I be doing anything?
  • Are Zestimates accurate? (yes, more than 6 years after I departed Zillow, I still get this question)

What other questions do you have? Leave a comment, or shoot me an email at drew at horizonapp dot co.

The post A Look at The Questions I Hear Repeated appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog http://ift.tt/2bWWPpT

No comments:

Post a Comment