Thursday, June 16, 2016

Reminiscing about the Carnival of Real Estate

I was just editing my About.me bio randomly, and one thing mentioned there is the Carnival of Real Estate (I left it in).

The following images may bring flashbacks to some of you…

carnival-of-real-estate-logo

and

Carnival-of-real-estate

and

2007-12-09-carnival-of-real-estate

Originally launched summer of 2006 (see here by the one and only DavidG), it had a good run highlighting the best of the RE.net weekly for several years. Over time, the RE.net blogging community migrated to Twitter, I believe the site got hacked horribly a few years ago, and the rest is history. That said, I’m kinda sad the Carnival of RE doesn’t exist anymore. Does anyone have any strategies to find the best of the best in terms of articles written in the real estate industry these days?

The post Reminiscing about the Carnival of Real Estate appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from GeekEstate Blog http://ift.tt/266kaJE

No comments:

Post a Comment